- Absolutely no returns will be accepted after 7 days of the original receipt date.
- Only parts in NEW condition may be returned to GA Tech.
- Make sure to inspect your parts carefully upon delivery.
- All defective parts returned to GA Tech for a refund will be subject to an evaluation by us.
- You must contact GA Tech, by completing the Contact Us form or via email to obtain a return, credit or replacement authorisation.
- We reserve the right to reject any return based on its condition or non-compliance with our return policy.
- GA tech is not responsible for parts returned without an authorisation form.
- Any part returned to GA Tech without the proper authorisation and paperwork included will be returned to the sender at his or her own expense.
- All return requests are handled on a case-by-case basis.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable,
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected]