It is inevitable that your MacBook’s battery will eventually die and when this happens, the performance of our devices can decrease dramatically. Batteries are rated to last 1000 cycles. Replacing an old or dying battery with a new one not only makes them last longer but also brings back their performance abilities so you don’t have any lag time!
This part is compatible with MacBook Pro 13″ model: A1502 (Early 2015).
- Premium stable quality.
This battery will be sure to keep your device running smoothly. This is especially the case if you’re a heavy user who relies on it for work or play!
- Battery Details:
- Model number: A1582.
- Milliamp Hours: 6560 mAh.
- Watt Hours: 74.9 Wh.
- Voltage: 11.36 V.
- Battery adhesive included!
The pre-installed adhesive that comes with the battery is ideal to make installation easier and provide a better finish!
- Opening tools included!
These are needed to open the bottom plate and battery removal.
- You need this part if your MacBook has issues with:
- “Service Battery” warning in settings.
- Swollen battery.
- Battery not lasting long.
You’ll feel so relieved when you can finally use your Mac at peak performance!
- 6 Months Warranty!
The warranty becomes void if the item is installed incorrectly or misused. Damages caused by physical contact with liquids will also invalidate your product’s coverage.
- We ship nationwide!
You can order nationwide and have your package delivered overnight. Tracking is included!
- We offer installation!
Please contact us for more info.
- Please Note:
- This is a third party replacement and not an Official Apple product.
- For optimal performance, calibrate your newly installed battery: Charge it to 100% and keep charging it for at least 2 more hours. Then use your device until it shuts off due to low battery. Finally, charge it uninterrupted to 100%.